» LSAT Books Errata
I think this is a mistake
Old Posted: 1/3/2012 1:28:29 AM   #1

Default  book mistake in logical reasoning

Ok, so I bought all your LSAT books. I think they are the best books I have read thus far. I especially like the cartoon character image, as the character softens up the learning and helps me retain the knowledge; However, I am disappointed in the way I have to turn the book upside down every other page to get the answers for the practice drills. Turning the book upside down makes me lose my concentration; Furthermore, the book is heavy and bulky so it is an extreme inconvience.

Please, during your next batch of printed books, do not put the answer keys for the practice drills upside down. It makes no sense to me why you did that.

Thank you.
Old Posted: 2/13/2012 2:30:19 PM   #2

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and for your positive words about the books. We printed the answers upside down so that people wouldn't accidentally glance at them and ruin the drill questions for themselves. But perhaps we were trying a solve a problem that didn't really exist. We're making a list of improvements for the next editions of the books, and we will definitely consider this feedback.

Thanks again, and good luck with your studies.

Dave
Old Posted: 8/4/2017 1:57:14 AM   #3

Default  dadada

And other essay competition to achieve success,Nike Air Max Kids then early start training students writing ability.Nike Air Max Mens There are schools that have such extra-early training essays. Apart from the support of the school, there are also some institutions and their activities in the community.Nike Air Max Womens For example, the advertisements of 'a pupil writing' website of a famous training institution claim that the primary school Students of writing ability,Nike Free Mens the site includes the first grade, including the 'essay selection',Nike Free Womens casually can be found on the Internet 'Fan Wen', these may not affect the parents and schools in the treatment of primary school students writing training Attitude and decision. Shoes Outlet Imagine to see someone else's first grade children not only write articles,Nike Air Jordan Mens but also write so beautiful writing, then my family (my school) children with writing training are not,Air Jordan Kids it is not really big to lag behind, lose at the starting line The It can be seen that the emergence of the phenomenon of early writing is closely related to the social environment. It is good to say that the schools and teachers who have been trained in extra-writing are good,Nike Free Kids and that they have their positive side, for example, they can better consolidate the words and words they have learned, But also allow students to start early attention to observe life, refining life, do heart, you can also train students patience and strength,2014 Soccers Shoes and so on. But in contrast, the negative effect is more obvious, the price is too large. Nike Air Max Mens We believe that the negative effect is reflected in at least the following aspects: First, the seedlings grow, contrary to the gradual teaching of the law. It is true that today's children, in terms of the overall situation, have more Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes learning media (computers, Ipad, etc.), their cognition of life is indeed earlier than the past, and the average vocabulary is also evident More than the grandparents generation and even parents in the same age stage of the vocabulary. However, an essay is not so simple to stack together a single sentence, it first requires a certa
Nike Air Max Kids Nike Air Max Mens Nike Air Max Womens Nike Free Mens Nike Free Womens Nike Air Jordan Mens Air Jordan Kids Nike Air Jordan Womens Nike Free Kids 2014 Soccers Shoes Nike Casual Shoes Mens Nike Womens Heels Shoes Nike Dunk SB Mens Basketball Shoes Nike Lunar Mens Nike Dunk SB Womens Nike Casual Shoes Womens Nike Air Presto Mens Nike Air Presto Womens Nike Lunar Womens Nike Air Shox Mens Nike Air Shox Womens Nike Football Boots Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes Nike Cortez Mens Nike Cortez Womens