» Public » Public Domain
The Wild will wear lavender jerseys
Old Posted: 11/28/2017 1:50:42 AM   #1

Default  The Wild will wear lavender jerseys

"There's a bounty on my beard," Savard said. "If the fans help me raise $2,000 by Nov. 15, I'll shave my beard."Donations can be made here.Savard wasn't the Mika Zibanejad Authentic Jersey only player looking for help with Movember. Check out what Minnesota Wild forward Daniel Winnik asked fans to do. Cally stands up for BoyleRyan Callahan of the Tampa Bay Lightning is standing up to cancer for a former teammate. In a video on the Lightning's official Twitter account, Callahan sends a message to New Jersey Devils forward Brian Boyle, Mike Gartner Authentic Jersey who played his first game of the season Wednesday after being diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia on Sept 19.Boyle and Callahan played together on the Lightning for three seasons and the New York Rangers for four.The Lighting also showed off the jerseys they will be wearing in warmups on Thursday. Panthers pinning their hopesThe Florida Panthers Mike Richter Authentic Jersey will sell Panthers Hockey Fights Cancer pins at Pantherland, the team store at BB&T Center, for a $10 donation, beginning with their game against the Blue Jackets on Thursday. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Florida Panthers Foundation. The pin has the Panthers emblem on it, surrounded by a purple ribbon. Nov. 1Backstrom, Capitals surprise 11-year-oldDariush Namin arrived at Nick Holden Authentic Jersey Kettler Capitals Iceplex on Wednesday knowing he was going to meet the Washington Capitals and watch their practice. The 11-year-old from Bethesda, Maryland, who was diagnosed with leukemia last year, had his wish granted by the Capitals and Make-A-Wish's Mid-Atlantic chapter.The surprise came when coach Barry Trotz introduced him to the team prior to practice and announced Namin will drop the puck for a ceremonial opening face-off between his favorite Capitals player, Nicklas Backstrom, and New York Islanders captain John Tavares before their Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Night game at Capital One Center on Thursday (7 p.m. ET; NBCSWA, MSG+, NHL.TV)."Dropping the puck was very surprising when coach Trotz told me," Namin said.Namin said it was "pretty awesome" to meet Backstrom and watch practice from the bench alongside his twin brother, Dara. He expects it to be nerve-wracking to be at center ice for the ceremonial faceoff, but Backstrom assured him. "I'll be right out there. That will be cool, right?"