» Public
Should I start NOW for MCATs?
Old Posted: 5/13/2008 3:08:09 PM   #1

Default  Should I start NOW for MCATs?

Please respond only if you actually passed the MCATs... but, I just finished my freshman year in college and took some chem classes. I plan on taking the MCAT's in Aug 09 after I finish my bio classes, physics classes, and my orgo classes. Should I start preparing for the MCATs now? I bought some examkracker books for all the subjects and "kracked" open the Chem and Verbal ones. I figure this is better than cramming next summer, during which I will probably practice the q's nonstop... But should I have an MCAT examkracker study guide alongside my course book as I'm learning the material for the course (say physics)? Is it better to reinforce the material as I learn it with this book or should I wait until after I finish the course? Thank you!
Old Posted: 5/22/2008 11:00:00 AM   #2

I would say is never too early to start studying. If I were you I'd probably take a look at the subjects you haven't taken yet, the bio's and physics books, so you get a feel of what it will be like next year. As for studying these books alongside the classes, I wouldn't do that because your classes will be more detailed than the EK books are or what the MCAT will ask, so studying your course books will be more than enough. Instead I would study the chemistry EK books during the semester. That way you are getting a taste of all the subjects instead of just concentrating on a few.
Old Posted: 12/14/2017 4:44:54 AM   #3

Default  edu

Threats of the persons have been controlled with the help of the intelligent and active men. All the kinds of the men and best essay deal for students have been accentuated for the promotion for all individuals and stages of the world.