Old Posted: 4/6/2015 4:52:07 PM   #1

Default  Page 25, Figure 1.17

Where the Km of non-competitive inhibition corresponds to ½ V1max. See new visual: http://examkrackers.com/pdf/BIO1-L1-pg25-fig1-17.pdf
Old Posted: 3/28/2016 7:09:19 AM   #2

Default  Figure 1.17

The Km for the noncompetitive inhibition system should be the [S] at 1/2 Vmax of curve 1, not curve 2.
Old Posted: 5/22/2016 2:18:03 PM   #3

Default  Great!

This is great to see <a href="http://www.memorialday-2016.com">Happy Memorial Day Images</a>
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:34:28 PM   #4

Default  nike

er how difficult, must go strong, no, run down. Yes, in order to break through the hardships in front of their own must be 'run' up! After the evening study, when the roommate entered the sweet sleep, he ran in the ocean of knowledge; weekend, when the students immersed in the sweet home, he ran in a noisy restaurant; holidays, when friends travel in the beautiful scenery Of the area, he is full of land on the ground running . He called Yan Mingqiang, Henan Yuzhou western mountain area of ??a farmer child. From home Light Up Shoes to school, and then from school to home, two years down, he ran with more than 4000 miles. This is a miracle created by a rural high school student. We have enough Nike Air Shox Mens reason to believe that Nike Dunk SB Womens Yan Mingqiang's success, absolutely not late, because he carries a self-reliance, self-discipline, self-discipline of the heart, in the hardships and life on the road dedicated to progress, all the way to run!?How long is the road?  Alive is happy, alive is painful, happy for me may be like big rice bowl in the dumplings, bowl can be counted. And pain may be helpless to the limit, but unfortunately we can not afford to bear, followed by will be anxious, helpless, confused. Some people live for money, some people live for the right, some people eat and drink alive, but I do not know why live! Perhaps for the side of their loved ones, perhaps for friends, perhaps for their own, perhaps in order not to leave their own life so early, I clearly know that this is only the passage of time, more clearly know pro-relatives, friends are The same, are passing. I would 2014 Soccers Shoes like to confused a little, perhaps only in order to find the living in the living reasons and fulcrum in order to a seemingly real, but in the process of life is so illusory and alive, but I can not, I do not want anesthesia Myself, so that I am immersed in long or short pleasure, maybe this anesthesia sometimes or a lifetime, but I do not have the kind of self-confidence, Shoes Outlet I am afraid of wake up after the real, I wake up after the reality of my destruct
Old Posted: 8/15/2017 4:37:16 AM   #5

Default  cheap Nike Air Max

Old Posted: 8/15/2017 4:39:35 AM   #6

Default  scott154

Old Posted: 9/7/2017 8:43:14 AM   #7

Default  aptoide for ios

aptoide for ios   Aptoide app for ios is now available for ios platform devices such as iPhone/iPad/iOS