Old Posted: 6/29/2015 3:16:28 PM   #1

Default  Page 52, Figure 2.19

Figure 2.19 The middle image on the left should have the following caption: "Addition/deletion - continuing protein
The addition (or deletion) of a single nucleotide causes a frameshift. From that point forward, the codons are translated on a different reading frame, resulting in a different string of amino acids. If an early stop codon is not introduced, then the whole protein is translated. This type of mutation usually results in non-functional proteins."

The image on the bottom left corner of the page should have the following caption:  "Deletion/addition - truncated protein (nonsense)
The deletion (or addition) of a single nucleotide causes a frameshift. From that point forward, the codons are translated on a different reading frame, resulting in a different string of amino acids. If an early stop codon is introduced, then the protein is truncated. This type of mutation usually results in non-functional proteins."

Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:18:01 PM   #2

Default  Nike

years old, the most colorful years of college, the most happy Basketball Shoes years, but he chose to pay, chose to be selfless, every night I do not know tired of hard training, eighteen years old, published poetry 'border guards', 'Zhang Yang Youth ',' the messenger of the soul 'and so on more than thirty; prose' youth on the road you, not alone ',' love, thank you 'and so on. Become a well-known poet, he is good at doing ideological work, good at speech, the university along the way, he fruitful. At the age of eighteen in November, he was introduced by the teacher to enter the work of the City Association, the work of the road, he used innocent text for their own and its unit won a number of honors, Nike Air Jordan Womens in September, special newspaper Shoes Outlet into the work (civil servants ), He worked hard in the workplace, loved by the leadership and his colleagues, in 2009 appointed to edit the three groups leader, 2010 for love, to give up their beloved career, leave the newspaper, 2012 because of love, he has nothing , Lost the cause and Nike Air Shox Mens its love. In 2012, he used his own hands for his second venture to do the final fight, life once again into a fall, nothing so that he learned to not yield, learn a strong. He is not someone else, he is me, a man will not yield to dignified. The so-called pain let me understand the so-called reality, this is me, the young heart will not bow because of ups and downs, as long as alive, as long as there is a breath, I will start with the entrepreneurial in the end. We can cry, leave silent Light Up Shoes tears, we can talk, talk to us the pain of unknown, we can speechless, all the people bear, but we can not choose to abandon, can not fall on the starting line, with fragile face It does not matter. Life for each of us will not be calm, smooth sailing. Mentality determines our ideas, ideas determine the pace of our forward. Treat people and things depends on the attitude of the key, thanks to the cause of the success of the cause, the mentality is the cause of long-term protection. The vicissitudes of life will not give us mercy, r
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:18:37 PM   #3

Default  kk

uthless will not give us sympathy, the sea will not give us Nike Free Kids a smooth sailing, heaven will not give us good weather, the reality will not give us the so-called heart of things. All this is their own change in their own experience in the choice of strong. Willow Yiyi, not the spring breeze awakened his soul, but he was glorious in the strong bloom, flowers for him in full bloom. The meaning of life is not that we take a good hand, but lay a good hand. We are not rich second generation, our father is not a millionaire, they are born in the mountains, longer than the mountains, facing the loess Light Up Shoes back overturned, creating a spark of life. Put away their own fragile, strong live out of their own. Lights are dim, who is writing for you, busy, who is waiting for you, my pen is not a wonderful pen flower, my pen is not spring. I Nike Air Shox Womens was quietly waiting, quietly waiting for you in full bloom when the flowers shine. Three years ago Basketball Shoes this sentence I will not forget that you use life for my presence today, I will use this life to achieve your wishes, the next year flowers in full bloom, is for you Shoes Outlet bloom. Dance is the youth, publicity is the personality, you quietly left the moment, I use tears for you practice. Life on the road, I grew up, know the meaning of existence. In the text of the ocean drift, I found the real oneself, the word between the lines of floating among my wine love, once geometric, I am crazy in the text, had geometry, drunk half bell, I knocked out his life. Confused life lost me. Dark night, sleeping face hold up a heart not abandoned. I used to sleep sleepless nights, I used to accompany the night, wine drunk slightly drunk, half of the bell is not a beautiful scenery. On the young road, a bit more naive, a little less meditation. Love on the road more than a pain, less a bit unknown no one happy. Long night, once asked myself, how can I face. I have learned to cherish, have nothing to have the day I experience what is lonely. Nothing to let me know the existence of their own hard, love the way you choose v
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:19:21 PM   #4

Default  shoes

exatious, I chose to career. Eyes in tears, the heart is for Nike Free Kids you umbrella, your happiness is my greatest happiness this life, I love you, do not want to have you, but I hope you happy than me. Crazy love, love crazy. Leave me, your choice i respect. On the road, I will fly, leave your world. You want the life I can not give you, I want to understand you can not give me. I do not need you to be beautiful, I need you to know the value of my existence, I do not need you to worry about me, I just need you to understand me. I do not need you for me under the kitchen, I just need you give me a little care, I am contented. Leave me, with your hope, I for your horse whip. May you live better than me. Career proud time, life glory, the flowers applause, but now I have nothing, you left me alone alone alone in the cause of the Light Up Shoes hardships of nothing, Nike Lunar Mens Nike Air Shox Mens this moment, I understand the reality, indifferent eyes , Mercilessly watched, the wind-like attacks, I learned a strong face. Once the geometry, do not live up to the tears of wet my eyes. Walking in the bustling streets, listening to the world's well-being, a rural child, I can only bear, bear the pain. Venture on the road hard and bitter, I do not know who to talk, wind and rain on the road, I have black and blue. Flowers in full bloom season, swaying grass floating my inner scars. I will not fall on the way to business, I believe she will be with me for life. The wind I have no fear, rain I am pleased to challenge you. The glory of life is written with their own love, flowers are only self-improvement in full bloomut of their own. Lights are dim, who is writing for you, busy, who is waiting for you, my pen is not a wonderful pen flower, my pen is not spring. I Shoes Outlet was quietly waiting, quietly waiting for you in full bloom when the flowers shine. Three years ago this sentence I will not forget that you use life for my presence today, I will use this life to achieve your wishes, the next year flowers in full bloom, is for you bloom. Dance is the youth, publicity is the perso
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:21:39 PM   #5

Default  aqfg

nality, you quietly left the moment, I use tears for you practice. Life Nike Air Jordan Mens on the road, I grew up, know the meaning of existence. In the text of the ocean drift, I found the real oneself, the word between the lines of floating among my wine love, once geometric, I am crazy in the text, had geometry, drunk half bell, I knocked out his life. Confused life lost me. Dark night, sleeping face hold up a heart not abandoned. I used to sleep sleepless nights, I used to accompany the night, wine drunk slightly drunk, half of the bell is not a beautiful scenery.On the young road, a bit more Light Up Shoes naive, a little less meditation. Love on the road more than a pain, less a bit unknown no one happy. Long night, once asked myself, how can Shoes Outlet I face. I have learned to cherish, have nothing to have the day I experience what is lonely. Nothing to let me know the existence of their own hard, love the way you choose vexatious, I chose to career. Eyes in tears, the heart is for you umbrella, your happiness is my greatest happiness this life, I love you, do not want to have you, but I hope you happy than Nike Air Shox Mens me. Crazy love, love crazy. Leave me, your choice i respect. On the road, I will fly, leave your world. You want the life I can not give you, I want to understand you can not give me.I do not need you to be beautiful, I need you to know the value of my existence, I do not need you to worry about me, I just need you to understand me. I do not need you for me under the kitchen, I just need you give me a little care, I am contented. Leave me, with your hope, I for your horse whip. May you live better than Basketball Shoes me. Career proud time, life glory, the flowers applause, but now I have nothing, you left me alone alone alone in the cause of the hardships of nothing, this moment, I understand the reality, indifferent eyes , Mercilessly watched, the wind-like attacks, I learned a strong face. Once the geometry, do not live up to the tears of wet my eyes. Walking in the bustling streets, listening to the world's well-being, a rural child, I can only bear, bear
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:22:03 PM   #6

Default  asa

the pain.Venture on the road hard and bitter, I do not know who to talk, wind Light Up Shoes and rain on the road, I have black and blue. Flowers in full bloom season, swaying grass floating my inner scars.I will not fall on the way to business, I believe she will be with me for life. The wind I have no fear, rain I am pleased to challenge you. The glory of life is written with their own love, flowers are only self-improvement in full bloom?A ship that refused to sink When he was very young, the parents were divorced. He was often beaten by another child again and again, unwilling to be bullied by his obsession with boxing, bones of hard gas, inspired him to become a legendary hero of the boxing champion Ali. After graduating from high school, he embarked on the road of professional boxer, admit defeat he had hit 5 years 17 down the opponent's impressive record. But in a boxing match in 1971, his brain was hit by a fatal Nike Dunk SB Mens Nike Casual Shoes Womens hit by his opponent. Helpless, he tears to bid farewell to the boxing. Penniless he came to New York alone, holding the idea of ??trying to participate in an actor training class, during the day by working to make a living, hard to learn at night performance. Silently ran a full seven years after the pack, in 1979, 22 years old, he got a valuable opportunity, in the big director Stephen Spielberg directed '1941' as a small role, into the Hollywood The door. In this way, he step out of distress. In 1983, he can be described as 'spring breeze horseshoe disease, day to see Chang'an flowers', starred in the film 'outsider' and 'fighting fish.' These two drama, his drama is very heavy, played also Nike Cortez Womens out of color, a time rave reviews. His sexy image enjoys popular support, was named 'the United States Shoes Outlet the most sexy man.' Young and frivolous he began to empty everything, life is more bohemian. But the fate of the god shook his head, opened another door for him. He starred in the gangster film 'Year of the Dragon', because of the story of the US police against the New York Chinese gang story, after the release
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:22:24 PM   #7

Default  qwer

of the local Chinese suffered a strong resistance to the box office and Shoes Outlet then defeat, which is soaring is he is no small blow. He is determined to return to boxing. 4 years of professional boxer career, although regarded as military exploits shine, but unfortunately the cost is too heavy. Addicted to alcohol, tobacco, and opponents crazy hit, let the handsome guy's face began to seriously deform. Even worse is plastic surgery also run into quacks. The mouth was shriveled, and the forehead was no longer alive because of the injection of hyaluronic acid. From his face, has not seen that year the Hollywood darling of a shadow, the brain is Nike Air Jordan Womens also numerous ruthless hit severely damaged. Helpless he once again back to the film, eager to make a comeback. In 1994, he was jailed for being Light Up Shoes charged with domestic violence. It is so painful that he can not control his emotions, and even once thought of ending his life. But when you see your own close friend, Nike Casual Shoes Womens Chihuahua Loki, looked at myself and seemed to say, 'If you die, who will take care of me?' He dispelled the shameful idea that he could not bear to take care of his old dog for 18 years. He decided to cheer up, the third time to kill back to the film. Once again kill the film he handsome disappear, time will be his sharp polished. The screen more than a familiar and unfamiliar 'new face.' Mottled face, white hair and always dangling smoke, a law-abiding, inner calm personality actor. In the City of Evil, he played a ferocious, kind-hearted Nike Cortez Mens brawny muffle, who had vowed revenge for his beloved, and the film was recognized by the fans and he was again won. The new film 'Wrestling King' once again gave him a great opportunity to re-realize their own. In reality, he and the film master Randy's situation is so similar, he felt like playing himself. The difference is that Randy fell to the wrestling field, and Mickey stood up again to keep a man's victory posture. 'Wrestling King' not only won the Venice Golden Lion Award, but also for him to win a number of best actor nomina
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:22:41 PM   #8

Default  d

tion. Love over the side of the knowledge of heavy, drunk too know liquor thick. The man named Mickey Locke man is not 'fighting fish' in the sexy guy, nor is the boxing field roar desperately feather boy. After 30 years of ups and downs, 53 years old, he has long been calm and face everything, the world red and purple, just over the clouds only. A British ship museum has a collection of boats, since the ship since the water, 138 times encountered iceberg, 116 hit the rocks, 27 times by the storm off the mast, 13 times the fire, but it has not sunk. Scars are still courageous, hundred fold does not return, refused to sink, this is a boat inspiration, which is a play of the connotation, which is a person's spirit.Mickey Locke, give us: a role, a force, a spirit.?A story of a coin There is a young man, caught a mouse, sold to the pills, he got a coin.He walked through the garden Nike Air Shox Womens and listened Nike Air Presto Mens to the gardener and Nike Air Max Mens said he was thirsty. He bought a little syrup with this coin and gave it to the gardener.The gardener drank the water and sent him a bunch of flowers. He sold the flowers to the market and got eight coins. One day, the wind and rain, the orchard is full of wind blows away the dead branches Light Up Shoes and leaves.The young man said to the gardener: 'If these broken leaves give me, I am willing to clean the orchard.The gardener is very happy: 'Yes, you have to take it!' Young people bought some candy with eight coins, distributed to a group of children playing, the children helped him to pick up all the flies and leaves.Young people went to the royal kitchen workers said there was a pile of firewood to sell them, the kitchen workers paid 16 coins to buy this pile of firewood. The young man used the 16 coins Shoes Outlet to make a living, and he had a tea stand near the city, because there were 500 mowing workers in the neighborhood to drink water.Soon he met a businessman who passed by water, and the merchant told him, 'There will be a horse dealer with 400 horses into the city tomorrow.'After listening to the merchant, the you
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:22:54 PM   #9

Default  yut

tion. Love over the side of the knowledge of heavy, drunk too know liquor thick. The man named Mickey Locke man is not 'fighting fish' in the sexy guy, nor is the boxing field roar desperately feather boy. After 30 years of ups and downs, 53 years old, he has long been calm and face everything, the world red and purple, just over the clouds only. A British ship museum has a collection of boats, since the ship since the water, 138 times encountered iceberg, 116 hit the rocks, 27 times by the storm off the mast, 13 times the fire, but it has not sunk. Scars are still courageous, hundred fold does not return, refused to sink, this is a boat inspiration, which is a play of the connotation, which is a person's spirit.Mickey Locke, give us: a role, a force, a spirit.?A story of a coin There is a young man, caught a mouse, sold to the pills, he got a coin.He walked through the garden Nike Air Shox Womens and listened Nike Air Presto Mens to the gardener and Nike Air Max Mens said he was thirsty. He bought a little syrup with this coin and gave it to the gardener.The gardener drank the water and sent him a bunch of flowers. He sold the flowers to the market and got eight coins. One day, the wind and rain, the orchard is full of wind blows away the dead branches Light Up Shoes and leaves.The young man said to the gardener: 'If these broken leaves give me, I am willing to clean the orchard.The gardener is very happy: 'Yes, you have to take it!' Young people bought some candy with eight coins, distributed to a group of children playing, the children helped him to pick up all the flies and leaves.Young people went to the royal kitchen workers said there was a pile of firewood to sell them, the kitchen workers paid 16 coins to buy this pile of firewood. The young man used the 16 coins Shoes Outlet to make a living, and he had a tea stand near the city, because there were 500 mowing workers in the neighborhood to drink water.Soon he met a businessman who passed by water, and the merchant told him, 'There will be a horse dealer with 400 horses into the city tomorrow.'After listening to the merchant, the you
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:23:12 PM   #10

Default  ty

ng man thought for a moment, said to the mowing workers: 'Today I do not collect money, please you give me a bunch of grass, okay?The workers were generous and said, 'OK!' So, the young man had 500 bundles of grass. The next day, horse traders came to buy feed, then out of 1000 coins bought a young man's 500 bundles of grass.A few years later, the young people became famous and famous.The story is simple and interesting. The success of young people is not accidental, because he has a modern management qualities.First, he is very thought: he must understand to be sure to pay. He gave the water to the gardener to drink, the gardener got the benefit, gave him the return. This is also a win-win wisdom.Second, he has a Shoes Outlet vision: he knows that those broken leaves can sell a good price, but how to get a lot of knowledge. So, he proposed to labor in Light Up Shoes exchange for. This is Basketball Shoes Nike Lunar Womens also in line with the hardworking social norms.Third, he is very organized: he knows, alone he is difficult to complete this work alone. He organized a bunch of children Nike Air Max Womens to work for him and paid for it with candy. From this point of view, he has the leadership of art and management skills, he used a lower cost to win a larger investment income. Fourth, he has a sense of information: he can and businessmen from the conversation to capture the opportunity to make money, and then use a lower price to buy a large number of grass to sell a good price. This is in line with our economic and trade in the information age today.Everyone dreams of success, and wealth is at our side. Some people complain about poor fortune, some people complain about social injustice, some people feel parents incompetent. In fact, we really lack the hard work and wealth is found.?Step by step Snails do not believe their own slow, step by step to crawl their own goals, and finally reached their own destination, the water droplets do not believe their fragility, day after day, year after year, step by step imprinted stones, Finally created a miracle of water drops stone wear, silkw
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:23:54 PM   #11

Default  yu

orm pups do not believe the hard shell, step by step, every day effort, and finally get a broken cocoon rebirth Light Up Shoes of light, in life, maybe you do not have a good start, but as long as you step by step, Try hard every day, you will be successful. The journey of life is long, the road of life Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes is long, looking back on the road of life, every one will not erase the deep footprints are recorded your ups and downs, each can not forget the footprints are engraved with your deep memory, each one can not Erase the footsteps are engraved with all your emotions?Your hatred, grief is a heavy footprint, it is because there is such a one, a string, a piece of different footprints, you are happy, happiness is light footprints, your sorrow, pain is messy footprints; Of the road of life was worthy of the aftertaste of the road of life, you can always remember. Because of the footprints of life, we can appreciate the greatness of our predecessors and the hard work of today; because of the footprints of life, we can feel the past ups and downs and now hard to come; because of the footprints of life, we can associate To the past of the towering years and today's happy life.The road to growth is also full of footprints, we do not ask every footprint to write are sweet and happy, but no regrets in every footprint; we do not ask every footprint Basketball Shoes to stay are happy and smiling, but seeking Worthy of every footprint; we do not ask every one of the footprints are beautiful and happy, but for no hope that every footprint . Take the first step in life, do not let the road of life full of remorse, guilt, regret; take a good life every step, we can in the future of a night of water, open the memory of the gate, carefully appreciate the footprints, feel the previous Ups and downs, there have been deep memories, all kinds of emotions, you will Shoes Outlet feel satisfied! Life is happy in the journey, there are sad, but everyone has their Nike Air Max Mens own footprints, and some people fake, do not work, waste every day a good time, and some people step by step to do one
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:24:25 PM   #12

Default  jgj

thing, Serious, fulfilling every day never wasted. Do not think about the rock Nike Free Mens below, but to focus on the first small step, take this little step and then take the next step, straight to the place I want. Such a life will not have regret, step by step to go slowly, no matter how the results should be step by step to. The road of life, very long, in this way will encounter a variety of setbacks, we have to learn to face setbacks, can not encounter a little frustration on the loss of confidence in life, to learn to face will be successful.There are many difficulties in life, but no matter how difficult it is, as long as it is broken down into a small difficulty Shoes Outlet in one by one to overcome these small difficulties, the last you will be able to overcome the big difficulties.Since ancient times, the great man is not since the birth has been excellent, even if there are talented factors exist, they can not cover their hard work and pay. Flowers and trees are the growth of the cycle, there is a process, no one grass after breaking the soil can become mature in an instant, not that a flower buds immediately become tender and beautiful, but no one tree seedlings After the twinkling of an eye into a towering Light Up Shoes tree . they all need to spend some time to complete the accumulation of volume. And only by the accumulation of excessive in order to promote qualitative change. Is not want to be what Nike Air Presto Womens will be able to suddenly become what, in order to become boundless desert cactus, must have tenacious drought and physical and unremitting character, in order to become a majestic mountain rocks, must be done to withstand wind Nike Air Shox Womens and rain, Scorching the preparation of the sun, in order to become a blue sky in a white cloud, must have a small number of ideas and dust-laden style.Step by step, step by step to go, down to earth, you will find our people live very much full, live very beautiful.?A little enlightening In the morning, he said to you, 'Go, go to the sea.' You shook my head, deep eyes staring at the front. You said: 'This trip
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:25:03 PM   #13

Default  d

may be run into the wind and rain, perhaps nothing to see if you say it.' You worry about their own equipment, advanced boats will be no reason to damage, more harm than good.And he, owned, just a curved wood, a white sail, Nike Cortez Womens a courage.Sunny morning, you are ready to go, but someone in your side kept praising. Appreciate your beautiful boat, and your beautiful posture. You are surrounded and praised. They even let you take pictures, that you are a rare decoration of the beach. You are happy, unknowingly a little flirtatious, but also forget the passage of time. Soon, he came, with the conqueror's smile from the sea loaded back.You are a little surprised, some envy. But you do not impulse, still in a deep look, thinking.Boat, still quietly lying on the beach . As if a lying question mark, to the visitors to think and enlightenment .People, ah, the conditions are superior, often worry too much, there is no hard work and courage! Often hesitant and wandering in wasting time. Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: Light Up Shoes hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn Nike Air Max Kids impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, trying Nike Lunar Mens to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is difficult to outstanding.I hope the seaside lying boat, let the people enjoy the superior life, touched . Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, Shoes Outlet trying to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:25:24 PM   #14

Default  s

may be run into the wind and rain, perhaps nothing to see if you say it.' You worry about their own equipment, advanced boats will be no reason to damage, more harm than good.And he, owned, just a curved wood, a white sail, Nike Cortez Womens a courage.Sunny morning, you are ready to go, but someone in your side kept praising. Appreciate your beautiful boat, and your beautiful posture. You are surrounded and praised. They even let you take pictures, that you are a rare decoration of the beach. You are happy, unknowingly a little flirtatious, but also forget the passage of time. Soon, he came, with the conqueror's smile from the sea loaded back.You are a little surprised, some envy. But you do not impulse, still in a deep look, thinking.Boat, still quietly lying on the beach . As if a lying question mark, to the visitors to think and enlightenment .People, ah, the conditions are superior, often worry too much, there is no hard work and courage! Often hesitant and wandering in wasting time. Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: Light Up Shoes hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn Nike Air Max Kids impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, trying Nike Lunar Mens to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is difficult to outstanding.I hope the seaside lying boat, let the people enjoy the superior life, touched . Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, Shoes Outlet trying to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is
Old Posted: 7/31/2017 10:25:43 PM   #15

Default  /k

difficult to outstanding.I hope the seaside lying boat, let the people enjoy the superior life, touched .?Life only one thing Why life only one thing, listen to me slowly Road! There are two shops in front of my house selling old tofu. One called 'Pan mind', another called 'Zhang mind'. Two stores are open at the same time. At first, 'Pan mind' business is booming, eat old tofu people have to wait in line, too late to eat. Pan remember the characteristics of: tofu is very strong, good taste, to the amount of particularly large. In contrast, Zhang mind is not the same as the old tofu, the first is to do so Nike Air Max Womens soft tofu, soft like a soup, not a shape; followed by Shoes Outlet the tofu less, plus soup, a bowl of old tofu half bowl of soup The Therefore, for some time, Zhang mind in front of cold and clear. One morning, because I got up late, had to come to Zhang's tofu shop. After eating a bowl of old tofu, the boss came, smiled and asked me how tofu. I tell the truth: 'taste okay, that is, tofu a little soft.' The boss smiled, as Light Up Shoes much as satisfied with the way. I said: 'Why do not you learn to learn it?' The boss looked at me and said, 'What is he?' I said, 'Make the tofu really strong!' The boss asked me, 'Why should I learn from him?' 'I thought, you said, to me here to eat less tofu, is it?' I nodded. The boss suggested that I come back two months later to see if there will be changes. About a month later, Zhang mind in front of the team actually really lined up. I am curious, but also line up to buy a bowl to see the bowl of tofu, is still a rare soup, and no difference before, eat up, but also the taste of the past. The boss' s face is still hanging simple and honest smile, I smiled and Nike Casual Shoes Womens asked: 'can tell me the secret of this one? The boss said: 'In fact, I and Pan remember the Nike Air Shox Womens boss is a brother.' I am a little surprised: 'That you do not the same tofu?' The boss said: 'is not the same. Really good, I really can not compare; but my tofu soup is to add several bones, matched with spices, and then after 12 hours brewed, t