Old Posted: 2/8/2005 10:04:26 PM   #1

Default  Ebay store purchase

I bought the audio osmosis CDs from an Ebay store recently and received them 3 days ago. The CDs were brand new, factory sealed, and not bootlegged as claimed by the seller. I got them and they were indeed wrapped in a way that looked like a factory seal. I opened them up and start inspecting them only to find out that they have scratches!? I played CD 1 and one of the tracks was jumbled... I contacted the seller and they claimed that they got the CDs from the distributor and that they are brand new. Now I don't know what I'm missing here, but please help me! I want to make sure first that the CDs are legit; are they made in Hong Kong? That's what the package I got says. Are there any CDs on some kind of recall list because of scratches or something?
Old Posted: 6/24/2005 12:11:52 AM   #2

Default  Re: Ebay store purchase

[quote:8502cbbdc8="Dr Eddy"]I bought the audio osmosis CDs from an Ebay store recently and received them 3 days ago. The CDs were brand new, factory sealed, and not bootlegged as claimed by the seller. I got them and they were indeed wrapped in a way that looked like a factory seal. I opened them up and start inspecting them only to find out that they have scratches!? I played CD 1 and one of the tracks was jumbled... I contacted the seller and they claimed that they got the CDs from the distributor and that they are brand new. Now I don't know what I'm missing here, but please help me! I want to make sure first that the CDs are legit; are they made in Hong Kong? That's what the package I got says. Are there any CDs on some kind of recall list because of scratches or something?[/quote:8502cbbdc8] Buying a claimed 'bootlegged' product probably wasn't the best move to begin with. However, I just bought the set from Overstock.com, and noticed that some of the CD's were scratched as well. I think its the poor plastic CD holders used. They should seriously look at updating this!
Old Posted: 6/24/2005 2:35:21 PM   #3

[/quote]Buying a claimed 'bootlegged' product probably wasn't the best move to begin with. However, I just bought the set from Overstock.com, and noticed that some of the CD's were scratched as well. I think its the poor plastic CD holders used. They should seriously look at updating this![/quote] lol.. If you read what I said a lil' bit slower you would realize I said the CD's were NOT bootlegged. I was wondering if someone has the same issue with brand new CD's... Now that you said that you do, I suppose it's a packaging or probably distributing problem.
Old Posted: 7/16/2005 1:23:31 AM   #4

[quote:07985a030c="Dr Eddy"][/quote:07985a030c]Buying a claimed 'bootlegged' product probably wasn't the best move to begin with. However, I just bought the set from Overstock.com, and noticed that some of the CD's were scratched as well. I think its the poor plastic CD holders used. They should seriously look at updating this![/quote] lol.. If you read what I said a lil' bit slower you would realize I said the CD's were NOT bootlegged. I was wondering if someone has the same issue with brand new CD's... Now that you said that you do, I suppose it's a packaging or probably distributing problem.[/quote] Indeed, I should've read slower. Yes, the packaging they chose is poor... for 200 dollars you'd think that money could be used for something better. After reviewing the amount of Errata on these CD's, I'm also wondering if we should be getting refunds!
Old Posted: 8/26/2017 5:19:30 AM   #5

Default  ccc

Nike Air Max Kids Nike Air Max Mens Nike Air Max Womens Nike Free Mens Nike Free Womens Nike Air Jordan Mens Air Jordan Kids Nike Air Jordan Womens Nike Free Kids 2014 Soccers Shoes Nike Casual Shoes Mens Nike Womens Heels Shoes Nike Dunk SB Mens Basketball Shoes Nike Lunar Mens Nike Dunk SB Womens Nike Casual Shoes Womens Nike Air Presto Mens Nike Air Presto Womens Nike Lunar Womens Nike Air Shox Mens Nike Air Shox Womens Nike Football Boots Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes Nike Cortez Mens Nike Cortez Womens Light Up Shoes Nike Air Jordan Nike Air Presto Nike Dunk Heels Nike Lunar Haze Nike Pepper Shoes Nike SB Adidas Shoes Outlet Nike Air Max 2017 Basketball Shoes Nike Air Max Nike Running Shoes Nike Shoes for Women Coach bags on sale Coach outlet sale Coach bags for cheap Coach outlet store Coach outlet store online free shipping Coach bags on sale Coach bags 2016 Coach bags buys Coach bags china Coach bags discount outlet Coach bags 2017 Discount Coach Bags coach bags on sale online Coach bags factory outlet coach outlet store michael kors watch michael kors outlet michael kors shoes michael kors wallet michael kors backpack michael kors sandals michael kors sunglasses michael kors bags cheap michael kors handbags sale michael kors hamilton bag michael kors shoulder handbag michael kors handbags online michael kors shoulder purse mk bags cheap mkuker.com Michael Kors Bags Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Belts Michael Kors Shoes Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Jewelry Luxury Bags Nike Running Shoes New Nike Shoes Cheap Nike Shoes Online Best Nike Shoes nike shoes on sale New Nike Running Shoes Bags outlet online store Cheap Women's Handbag Cheap Women's tote bags bag outlet online bag on sale 2017 bag trend Nike Air Jordan 13 Nike Air Jordan 11 Nike Air Jordan 16.5 nike free shoes mens Nike Air Jordan 12
Old Posted: 8/29/2017 1:36:34 AM   #6

Default  ssss

michael kors backpack cheap iphone 6 michael kors case sale michael kors cases iphone 6 michael kors leather backpack michael kors backpack 2017 michael kors jewelry outlet michael kors jewellery wholesale michael kors backpack women's michael kors belt Best Michael Kors Accessories Website michael kors backpack 2016 michael kors belts mens michael kors case apple michael kors jewelry store Discount Michael Kors Bag michael kors clutch online michael kors clutch handbags michael kors accessories sale michael kors backpack outlet michael kors clutch 2016 michael kors backpack on sale michael kors accessories jewelry michael kors jewelry sale michael kors small accessories michael kors iphone 6 case outlet michael kors clutch for sale michael kors belts on sale Michael Kors Handbags for cheap michael kors belts on sale Michael kors belts outlet michael kors backpack purse michael kors clutch jet set michael kors clutch crossbody michael kors jewellery 2016 michael kors jewelry on sale michael kors clutch outlet michael kors backpack sale Michael Kors Handbags on sale michael kors Cases Michael Kors Bag michael kors clutch sale michael kors hair curler Michael Kors Accessories for cheap michael kors accessories outlet michael kors iphone case outlet michael kors backpack bag michael kors jewelry discount michael kors clutch cheap michael kors backpack sale Best of Michael Kors Handbags Best Of Michael Kors Accessories michael kors clutch purse michael kors belts online michael kors clutch handle Michael Kors Handbags michael kors belts michael kors jewellery 2014 michael kors hair accessories michael kors clutch michael kors backpack small michael kors backpack jet set michael kors clutch bag michael kors crossbody michael kors crossbody bags on sale michael kors jet set crossbody michael kors crossbody bags outlet michael kors crossbody purse michael kors bedford crossbody michael kors fulton crossbody michael kors crossbody 2016 michael kors crossbody cheap michael kors crossbody for sale michael kors crossbody handbags michael kors drawstring Bag michael kors drawstring purse michael kors drawstring handbags michael kors bag with drawstring michael kors drawstring large michael kors drawstring shoulder bag michael kors hobo bag michael kors hobo handbags michael kors hobo shoulder bag michael kors hobo bedford michael kors hobo black michael kors hobo tonne michael kors bedford hobo michael kors bedford large hobo michael kors bedford hobo bag michael kors blake handbag michael kors hobo blake michael kors tonne michael kors tonne hobo michael kors tonne hobo bag michael kors tonne leather hobo michael kors tonne handbag michael kors tonne large hobo michael kors tonne purse michael kors tonne slouchy hobo michael kors satchel michael kors satchel bag michael kors satchel for sale michael kors satchel purse michael kors satchel outlet michael kors satchel small michael kors bedford michael kors bedford 2014 michael kors bedford bag michael kors bedford handbag michael kors bedford large satchel michael kors bedford satchel michael kors bedford satchel large michael kors bedford tassel satchel michael kors bedford jacquard satchel michael kors bedford satchel medium michael kors blake michael kors blake bag michael kors blake handbag michael kors blake purse michael kors blake satchel michael kors cabas chelsea michael kors chelsea bag michael kors chelsea bag large michael kors chelsea black michael kors chelsea handbag michael kors chelsea satchel michael kors cynthia michael kors cynthia 2014 michael kors cynthia 2015 michael kors cynthia bag michael kors cynthia handbag michael kors cynthia large satchel michael kors cynthia mini michael kors cynthia outlet michael kors cynthia purse michael kors cynthia satchel michael kors cynthia small michael kors devon bag michael kors devon handbag michael kors devon large michael kors devon purse michael kors fulton michael kors fulton 2014 michael kors fulton bag michael kors fulton handbag michael kors fulton large michael kors gia satchel michael kors gia bag michael kors gia bag sale michael kors gia handbag michael kors gia purse michael kors gia small Michael Kors Grayson Bag michael kors grayson barrel bag michael kors grayson camo satchel michael kors grayson handbag michael kors grayson satchel michael kors grayson satchel for sale michael kors grayson satchel on sale michael kors hamilton satchel michael kors hamilton bag michael kors hamilton bag for sale michael kors hamilton handbag michael kors hamilton purse michael kors hamilton satchel small michael kors jet set michael kors jet set 2014 michael kors jet set 2015 michael kors jet set handbag michael kors jet set large michael kors jet set bag michael kors jet set outlet michael kors jet set purse michael kors jet set satchel michael kors jet set small michael kors leigh bag michael kors leigh satchel michael kors leigh handbag michael kors leigh large michael kors naomi bag michael kors naomi black michael kors naomi large bag michael kors naomi satchel michael kors selma bag michael kors selma bag 2014 michael kors selma bag 2015 michael kors selma bag large michael kors selma bag sale michael kors selma for sale michael kors selma handbag michael kors selma jet set michael kors selma on sale michael kors selma purse michael kors selma satchel michael kors skorpios bag michael kors skorpios bag on sale michael kors skorpios large michael kors skorpios purse michael kors skorpios small michael kors sloan bag michael kors sloan bag sale michael kors sloan bag small michael kors sloan large bag michael kors sloan purse michael kors sloan sale michael kors jet set sutton michael kors sutton 2015 michael kors sutton 2016 michael kors sutton bag michael kors sutton for sale michael kors sutton handbag michael kors sutton large michael kors sutton satchel michael kors sutton small michael kors weston bag michael kors weston handbag michael kors weston large michael kors weston satchel Bag michael kors weston small michael kors shoes michael kors shoes for women michael kors women's shoes michael kors shoes sale michael kors shoes 2015 2016 2017 michael kors shoes cheap michael kors shoes discount michael kors shoes for ladies michael kors shoes mens michael kors shoes on sale michael kors shoes outlet michael kors flats 2016 michael kors shoes red flats michael kors shoulder bag michael kors shoulder bag 2010 michael kors shoulder bag 2015 michael kors shoulder bag jet set michael kors shoulder bag outlet michael kors shoulder bag sale michael kors shoulder handbag michael kors shoulder purse michael kors tote bags sale michael kors totes outlet michael kors tote bags michael kors tote bag cheap michael kors tote handbags sale michael kors tote jet set michael kors tote large michael kors tote on sale michael kors tote online michael kors tote outlet michael kors tote purse michael kors wallet cheap michael kors wallet discount michael kors wallet for mens michael kors wallet for sale michael kors wallet jet set michael kors wallet online michael kors wallet outlet michael kors wallet purse michael kors wallet small michael kors wallet womens michael kors wallet zip